The Young Shipping Professionals of Hong Kong (YPSN-HK) launched an initiative called The Captain’s Table to connect innovators and startup entrepreneurs with the maritime and logistics industry.
Their goals are to promote Hong Kong as a startup hub, raise awareness of Hong Kong as a vibrant international maritime centre, and provide a platform to connect the industry with innovators and entrepreneurs.
As YoungShip, sharing values with YPSN-HK, we decided to support their initiative giving them more visibility!!
Check the details below and share the application form with whoever can be interested in it.
Deadline for applications is the 31st of July and the finals event will be in Hong Kong on the 19th of November.
- Cash Prizes: US$25,000 in cash prizes
- Workshops: the 5 finalists will be flown to Hong Kong for a preparatory workshop in the lead up to the final
- Mentoring Support: Access to legal, commercial and technical advice from our experts
- Partnership: Introductions to industry leaders and access to further investment through our extensive network
- Pitch Stage: live pitch event in Hong Kong to investors and industry leaders
CATEGORIES FOR ENTRY
- Environment and Sustainability
- Deep Tech
- SaaS and PaaS Solutions
- Fintech & Insurtech