The Young Corporation Award was setup in 2012 to promote the best employers, in order to acknowledge the effort taken and, at the same time, encourage other companies to strengthen their focus on talent and development of young individuals.
The Young Corporation Award is handed out every year at ShipCon.
The shortlist Criteria
The jury is represented by the board of YoungShip International, and together they assess the worthy candidates based on 5 main criteria:
- Promoting young leaders internationally
- Driving forward young talent
- Devoting time & money on building the competence of young people in the organisation
- Having clear defined trainee programs and/or other competence enhancing programs
- Supporting initiatives within the maritime community
More information about the award and last year's recipient here.
Nominations for this year's Young Corporation Award are open, and we encourage you to send us nominations.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of why you think this employer deserves the award.